Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Craft(y) Project: Paper Plate Angry Birds

There are still a few backlogged posts about my trips before I left the States and some other stuff, but I haven't posted anything for a couple of months and need to restart somewhere. For three weeks I got to be an art teacher amid the chaos that was Winter Camp, and this is the cute craft we had all the kids do. I'm posting the little instruction sheets I made as well, so happy thieving. 
What my desk usually looks like. Clearly, it's important work I do.

Be sure to read these before you give them to kids..




I had the black bird to use as an example in the class pictured above, so they all wanted to make that one. Isn't it so cute the way the girls gave it a tiny face and red cheeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment